Guests enjoy the Yankee Peddler Inn in historic Newport for many reasons.
In addition to great location — walkable to many restaurants, shops and attractions — we are pleased to offer relaxed service, authentic atmosphere, and a variety of amenities adding comfort and value:
- 20 guestrooms, many with canopy beds and decorative fireplaces
- Private baths with Gilchrist & Soames toiletries
- Third-story deck overlooking the rooftops of Newport
- Complimentary self-serve continental breakfast
- Afternoon freshly-baked cookies and assorted Harney & Sons teas
- Free on-site parking (one car per reservation)
- Free wireless internet
- Air conditioning
- Flat-screen TVs
- Friendly, attentive staff — 24-hour front desk
- Complimentary wine & cheese hour on Friday and Saturday evenings
- Central location, easily walkable to waterfront or Bellevue Avenue
We hope you will make the Yankee Peddler your “home” in historic Newport, RI.
We look forward to welcoming you!