The hotel and guest rooms were spotless. Nice linens on beds. Super clean which is great! The staff was also very friendly.
• The Yankee Peddler Inn is an oasis of calm, comfortable, casual charm in an ideal in-town location.
• Tucked into Newport's "Historic Hill" neighborhood, we are just a few blocks from both the waterfront and Bellevue Avenue.
• Dozens of restaurants, shops and attractions are within easy walking distance.
• Built in the 1800s for a Boston mariner and naval officer, this early Victorian home offers 20 guestrooms, all with private baths.
• Reservations include free parking, free continental breakfast, free wifi — and the rooftop deck is a nice plus!
• We open April 13th for the 2018 season. Until then, feel free to reserve online (right here on our site) or leave us a message and we'll get back to you.
“SPOTLESS GUEST ROOMS”