We went to Yankee Peddler in on Memorial Day weekend and we were welcomed with a wonderful quaint room in the main building. The room was clean, bright and very comfortable. It was great because we could walk to restaurants and have a drink of two and not have to worry. AND they had a nice continental breakfast. The staff was especially helpful when I lost my charger and they let me use one of theirs. All in all we were so happy with our stay and are looking forward to the fall when we can come again.
• The Yankee Peddler Inn is an oasis of calm, comfortable, casual charm in an ideal in-town location.
• The inn is closed for the winter and will reopen in mid-April. 2019 reservations are available by clicking HERE.
• Tucked into Newport's "Historic Hill" neighborhood, we are just a few blocks from both the waterfront and Bellevue Avenue.
• Dozens of restaurants, shops and attractions are within easy walking distance.
• Built in the 1800s for a Boston mariner and naval officer, this early Victorian home offers 19 guestrooms, all with private baths.
• Reservations include free parking, free continental breakfast, free wifi — and the rooftop deck is a nice plus!
We look forward to welcoming you in downtown Newport, RI.
TripAdvisor“GREAT LITTLE INN”