This is my third time at the Yankee Peddler. Very charming!
• The Yankee Peddler Inn is an oasis of calm, comfortable, casual charm in an ideal in-town location.
• The inn is closed for the winter and will reopen in mid-April. 2019 reservations are available by clicking HERE.
• Tucked into Newport's "Historic Hill" neighborhood, we are just a few blocks from both the waterfront and Bellevue Avenue.
• Dozens of restaurants, shops and attractions are within easy walking distance.
• Built in the 1800s for a Boston mariner and naval officer, this early Victorian home offers 19 guestrooms, all with private baths.
• Reservations include free parking, free continental breakfast, free wifi — and the rooftop deck is a nice plus!
We look forward to welcoming you in downtown Newport, RI.